Food Service/Kitchen Substitute
The persons applying for these positions should be the ones who offer the best combination of training, experience, and attributes in accordance with the following:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Desire and experience with institutional food preparation or service
3. Ability to withstand extreme temperature.
4. Ability to withstand a high pressure fast paced environment
5. Desire to work with children
6. Proven ability to perform substantial standing, moving and lifting (up to 55lbs), up and down stairs
7. Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, be reliable, punctual, with ethical behavior
8. Proven ability to project a positive attitude, manner and appearance
9. Demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete assignments in a timely matter
10. Demonstrated ability to fulfill job outline, in areas of responsibility and to learn school lunch
regulations pertaining to food served and portion control.
11. No disciplinary actions more severe than a written warning since July 1, 2007.
12. Must meet the requirements of School Safety Legislation-2005 PA 131 and 138 (completion of FBI fingerprints required)
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Candidates should apply on line at: www.edustaff.org