JobID 3549 : Substitute Bus Driver (#696831)
Boyden-Hull Community School District is accepting applications for Substitute Bus Drivers. Class B CDL, Passenger Endorsement, and School Bus Endorsement required.
1. Obey all traffic laws.
2. Observe all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
3. Maintain discipline when students are on the bus.
4. Report undisciplined students to the proper authority.
5. Keep assigned bus clean.
6. Keep to assigned schedule.
7. Check bus before each operation for mechanical defects.
8. Notify the proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
9. Discharge students only at authorized stops.
10. Exercise responsible leadership when on out-of-district trips.
11. Transport only authorized students.
12. Report all accidents and complete required reports.
13. Enforce regulations against smoking on the bus.
14. Demonstrate organization and professionalism in fulfilling the responsibilities of the job.
15. Greet all students, faculty, staff, and visitors courteously.
16. Maintain a positive rapport with students, staff, parents, and the community.
17. Cooperate with and work in a courteous manner with co-workers and other personnel.
18. Dress appropriately for the position and work required.
19. Demonstrate a positive attitude toward school, students, and job and communicate the same to the community.
20. Accept constructive criticism and suggestions and seek to improve each performance responsibility.
21. Maintain confidentiality in the school operation.
22. Adhere to applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations, board policies and administrative rules.
The Boyden-Hull Community School District is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.