JobID 370 : Information Technology Specialist Level II (#692683)
Information Technology Specialist Level II
Western Wayne Schools
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Information Technology Specialist (Level II) at Western Wayne Schools in Cambridge City, Indiana. Western Wayne Schools is a PK-12 public school corporation with an approximate enrollment of 1,000 students. The Information Technology Specialist (Level II) reports to the Director of Technology.
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient with Chrome OS & Windows OS
- Basic understanding of Google Admin Console
- Understanding of G-suite
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Windows RDP, Chrome RDP, and Active Directory
- Testing and maintaining of desktops systems, LAN connections, and backup power systems (UPS)
- Network cabling and termination (T-568A & T-568B). Basic cabling installation in commercial environments.
- Ability to evaluate and install primary and peripheral computer and networking hardware including, but not limited to: desktop PC’s, laptops, Chromebooks, network switches, network cameras, multi-port data termination panels.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and advance oneself
- Must have strong customer service skills including:
- CompTIA A+ Certification (hardware & software).
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct PC and laptop hardware service experience (Preferably in a K-12 environment).
- Preferred Associates degree in electronics and/or Formal PC hardware service courses, or similar military related training.
The application deadline is April 7, 2017. An application for the position should include:
- A letter expressing an interest in the position
- A complete resume
- A completed application form. Please visit www.wwayne.k12.in.us to complete an Applitrack online application.
- Three letters of reference