Hayfield Community Schools is accepting applications for substitute paraprofessionals. Substitutes are on a call as needed basis. Substitutes are needed for Hayfield High School (grades 6-12), and Hayfield Elementary School (grades PreK-5).
The Paraprofessional duties:
- Provide assistance to students with special needs and/or learning challenges
- Provides classroom assistance to students, which includes; assisting with class work and other assignments, administering tests, and working with students in small groups.
- Assists administrators, teachers and other staff to ensure proper behavior and safety of students.
- Works with various students to ensure learning is maximized.
- Assists students, teachers, and other staff in daily activities related to assignment
- Provide supervision.
- Operates and maintains equipment related to job assignment.
Required: At least two years of post secondary education or a passing score on the paraprofessional assessment test. Ability & interest to provide assistance to children with special needs.
EOE - Equal Opportunity EmployerHayfield Public Schools
9 Sixth Avenue SE
Hayfield, MN 55940