Lake Forest High School is seeking a Lifeguard Supervisor.
- Monitors and supervises pool area and lifeguards to insure swimmer safety
- Responds to emergency situations in accordance with established methods and procedures
- Administers first aid, CPR as necessary
- Enforces pool rules and regulations regarding pool activities
- Maintains aquatic safety equipment by inspecting and reporting repairs needed
- Performs maintenance duties in keeping pool areas clean, safe, and attractive
- Assists and/or leads aquatic instruction and recreational activities including swimming lessons and hydro-aerobics
- Manages all aspects of registration and daily use fees of community members
- Follows all policies and procedures
- Completion of at least two years of High School - preferred
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certified
- American Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuer
- American Red Cross First Aid
- American Red Cross AED
- Must be 21 years or older
For additional information, please contact Ms. Anna Colletti at email@example.com.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online. Click here to access the online application.
To learn more about Lake Forest High School, visit our website at www.lakeforestschools.org.
To Inspire the Passion to Learn, the Insight to Know Oneself, and the Courage to Make a Difference