Assistant Coach- Middle School Track (2 positions)
Position Title: Coach
Terms of Employment: Stipend Salary Position
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed
Reports to: Athletic Director
Evaluation: Performed Seasonally by the Athletic Director with feedback from building administrators
To enable each student athlete to pursue a meaningful experience in our athletic program by providing them with opportunities to develop, perform and earn results on the field and in life.
- Report directly to the Athletic Director
- Direct and coordinate core components of Program to include:
- Develop and review all plans and schedules to be followed during the course of the season, with the Athletic Director
- Curriculum and practice planning,
- Training and student-athlete development,
- Game and event Coaching and Management
- Adherence to all guidelines and procedures of the FMRSD, NHIAA and the Athletic Program. As well as professional standards in line with good coaching practices.
- Professional Coaching Development
- Other functions: Monitoring of academic success, inventory of equipment, fund raising
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director to develop the student athlete as a whole child.
***Fall Mountain Regional School District is an equal opportunity employer***