JobID 214 : Substitute Custodians (#631295)
$15.52 hourly rate
Part-time & full-time, day & evening hours available (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
Under general supervision, to maintain buildings and grounds of assigned facility in a clean, sanitary and safe condition.
1. Graduation from high school or its equivalent.
2. Must be able to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
3. Ability to prioritize tasks; make minor repairs in building facility; use a variety of power equipment; lift And move heavy supplies and equipment; maintain cooperative relations.
4. Possess valid California driver’s license.
1. One year or more of recent experience in custodial or maintenance work, preferably in a public school.
2. Knowledge of the safe and effective use of cleaning materials and equipment; methods of floor maintenance, cleaning restrooms, and other areas of school buildings; sterilization and sanitation methods used in custodial work; decision-making skills.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Open Continuously