JobID 243 : School Psychologist Intern (#610103)
Job | Posted 13 hours ago
School Psychologist Intern
One year internship at Maple School/ Grades 6th-8th
- Development and Implementation of Rtl/MTSS services, both academic and behavior
- Counseling Services: group and individual
- Evaluations: Comprehensive and/or MTSS
- Meetings: Attend and/or Lead IEP, 504, and Problem-Solving Meetings
- Administration: Our interns work closely with our administration as part of our crisis intervention team, MTSS team SEL District Committee and other consultative needs throughout the building and throughout the school district.
- Teacher Consultation and team problem solving meetings (weekly)
- Erika's Lighthouse/Depression Unit: Our interns co-teach a one-week Depression Unit to 7th grade students
- Psychologist Meetings: District psychologists meet together on a monthly basis to address social-emotional needs at the district level.
- Professional Development: Several professional development opportunities; NSSED Cooperative
- High School Rotation Included
- Elementary/Preschool: experiences with the district's elementary schools are also available through this internship (ie counseling; preschool screenings; evaluations)
Approved University program.
Upload all materials with attention to Ms. Lauren Schulman, Director of Student Services, 2374 Shermer Road, Northbrook, IL 60062.
NO PAPER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Northbrook/Glenview School District 30
2374 Shermer Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062-6729
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246