Part-Time Bus Aide, BG City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
Rachel Wixey & Associates proudly supports the Bowling Green City Schools for substitute classified and support staff fulfillment. We are currently recruiting Bus Aides to assist with transporting children to and from school on a daily basis.This position is ideal for someone close to the school, with a flexible schedule. You will be responsible to report to the school for pick up and drop off.
- AM Route: 6:45am - 8:45am, PM Route: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Position will last through the remainder of the 2018-19 school year
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three Positive Work References
- Aide Permit Issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Clean FBI/BCI Background Checks (Dated within 12 Months)
- Enrollment in School Employee Retirement System (SERS)
- Options for Minor Medical benefit are available