Substitute Lunchroom Monitors
Downingtown Area School District website link:
Safety & Wellness
At Downingtown Area School District we value our employees. We seek to hire new staff who:
- Communicate openly to build relationships and trust
- Partner with team members to see the TEAM succeed
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and seek ongoing opportunities for growth
- Embrace and support a safe and inclusive environment
- Eagerly and enthusiastically support student learning
- Strive to be kind and reflective
- Focus on the solution and put people first
- Lead by example!
If you want to be part of our “Downingtown Proud” team - please apply! Help us with our mission to educate all students to meet the rigorous challenges of a global society.
Job Summary: Individuals who are interested in substituting on an as-needed basis throughout the district.
Hours vary per day, per assignment during the mid-day (approx. 11:30am – 1:00pm) to assist with the lunchtime/playground area depending upon the building needs. Must be available to fill-in for those individuals who call-in for coverage.
Pay rate: $13.58 per hour
High School Diploma or GED required.
Individuals must be School Board approved before substituting.
The following must be completed before an offer for employment is made:
PA Required Clearances (Click here)
Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Apply online using Job ID 2817