Substitute Clerical Support/Secretarial
At Downingtown Area School District we value our employees. We seek to hire new staff who:
- Communicate openly to build relationships and trust
- Partner with team members to see the TEAM succeed
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and seek ongoing opportunities for growth
- Embrace and support a safe and inclusive environment
- Eagerly and enthusiastically support student learning
- Strive to be kind and reflective
- Focus on the solution and put people first
- Lead by example!
If you want to be part of our “Downingtown Proud” team - please apply! Help us with our mission to educate all students to meet the rigorous challenges of a global society.
Job Summary: Daily substitute clerical/secretarial positions to work on an as-needed basis throughout the district in various clerical support positions. Individuals must be available to fill-in for staff that calls in for coverage on a day-to-day basis. Some extended assignments may be available as situations warrant.
Individuals must be School Board approved before substituting.
Pay rate approximately $13.00 per hour.
Good computer skills required.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Good communication and inter-personal skills required.
The following must be completed before an offer for employment is made:
PA Required Clearances (Click here)
Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Apply online using Job ID 2814