JobID 445 : ESY Special Education Paraprofessional (#588861)
Summer School Paraprofessional Position
Tuesday, June 16 8:00 - 3:00 (for one day)
Remaining work dates and times:
Wednesday, June 17 - Friday, July 10
K - 8 Staff 7:30 - 12:15
EC Staff 7:45 - 1:00
Monday thru Friday (no work on Friday, July 3)
- Relates to students with disabilities.
- Assists students in feeding.
- Assists students with health needs.
- Assists students in mobility – change of environment/positioning/lifting as needed.
- Assists students with personal hygiene needs, i.e. toileting needs.
- Assists students in monitoring self-control.
- Prepares classroom materials for instruction as presented by the teacher.
- Reinforces skills introduced by the teacher by working individually with student or small group of students.
- Supervises/assists students during bus loading and unloading.
- Supervises/assists students as assigned by the principal/teacher/therapist(s).
- Documents information pertaining to student performance.
- Communicates with staff concerns/progress of student(s).
- Attends meetings/inservices as requested.
- Performs job-related tasks assigned by the principal/teacher/therapist(s).
- Performs student personal health procedures including but not limited to, tube feeding, catheterization, diapering, and administering medications if required.
- Adheres to a professional code of ethics.
1. Must hold a current IL paraprofessional license
2. Must be 19 years of age or older
3. Must be available ALL days of ESY program
Rate of Pay;
$14.50 per hour
Current CASE paraprofessionals will be paid at their current hourly rate or $14.50 (whichever is higher)
All staff are eligible for an additional $100 bonus each week for perfect attendance.
Only AppliTrack online applications will be accepted.