Must hold a license issued by Montana Office of Public Instruction.
The license position area must be in School Psychologist.
The license must be in one of the following grades: Preschool/Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th.
The license status must be active or about to graduate from a state-approved teacher preparation program.
Position: School Psychologist
Position Start Date: August 2018
Position Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $50,000 and up depending on education and experience
Benefits: Retirement plan, sick and personal leave, health insurance with dental, vision, life and long term disability, section 125 plan, professional development opportunities, laptop, testing materials, quiet office and Cooperative vehicle
Employers: Glendive Public Schools and Prairie View Special Services Cooperative
Work Location: Glendive, Montana and 14 districts within Dawson, McCone, Prairie, Richland and Wibaux counties
Why You Will Love Glendive:
- Safe community with over 9,000 friendly residents in Dawson County
- Home of Makoshika State Park with scenic badlands to explore
- The Yellowstone River runs through it offering boating and fishing access
- Pristine air, beautiful sunsets, great schools and unique local shopping
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Class 6 Endorsement in School Psychology from the State of Montana
- Positive, vibrant team player who is eager to exercise their expertise and make a difference in the lives of special needs students
- Work with school teams to support students’ ability to learn and teachers’ ability to teach
- Apply expertise to help students succeed academically, socially, behaviorally and emotionally
- Partner with families, teachers, school administrators and other professionals to create safe, healthy and supportive learning environments that strengthen connections between home, school and the community
How to Apply: Please fill out online application at https://www.glendiveschools.com/o/gps/page/employment--239
Closing Date: Open until filled
For More Information:
- Contact Stephen Schreibeis, Glendive Public Schools Superintendent at (406) 377-5339
- Contact Pamela Pettigrew, Prairie View Special Services Coordinator at (406) 377-5446
- Visit our websites at glendiveschools.com and pvssmt.org