Job | Posted 8 months ago
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
- Must be a HVAC/Electrician, and must perform multi-craft duties.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years HVAC/Electrician experience.
- Must perform all repairs, new installations and maintenance duties at the journeyman level.
- Maintain and repair all equipment that is owned by the Escambia County Board of Education.
- Plumbing, carpentry, painting, digging ditches, etc., is considered part of this job.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and will be on call twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Journeyman will answer directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must pass drug screening before employment, and at random anytime thereafter.
TERMS: Five days a week - 240 day contract
SALARY: Board Approved Salary Schedule. Available at job location, Board Office or by clicking the link below.
Application Procedure: Apply online
It is the official policy of the Escambia County Board of Education that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, national origin, age or creed be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or subject to discrimination under any program, activity or employment.
Escambia County Schools
801 Andrew Jackson Street, East Brewton, AL 36426
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,944
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 7%
State Average: 394