AVID Program Tutor (multiple positions available; assigned as needed)
Job | Posted 3 years ago
- Effective communication skills with students and adults
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated responsibility and reliability
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (strongly preferred)
- Experience with core subject matter (preferred)
May Interview After
- Tutors are assigned to core subject areas (English, Math, Science, & Social Science).
- Currently employed Unit 4 licensed staff members will be given preference for these positions.
- Currently employed Unit 4 licensed staff are compensated at $32.50/hr.
- All others with a Bachelor's Degree or higher are compensated at $20/hr.
- All others without a Bachelor's Degree or higher are compensated at $15/hr.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Unit S.D. #10
3358 Big Pine Trail , Champaign, IL 61822
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246