JobID 269 : Elementary Administrator (open pool) (#516707)
WHILE CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO POSITIONS VACANT FOR ELEMENTARY ADMINISTRATORS
- MOSS POINT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
- Master's degree or higher
- Valid MS Certification in Administration – 486
- Three years of successful teaching experience
- Successful performance record in school leadership
- Such alternatives to the above as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
JOB GOAL: To provide leadership at the assigned school that will ensure continuous improvement in measurable student performance and achievement. to provide managerial leadership (in areas such as instruction, personnel, curriculum, budget, purchasing, public relations, plant operations, food services, and transportation) that will support high expectations in student performance for all students.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Based on school site
The Moss Point School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.