The Personal Trainer will create and deepen relationships with members that will add value to their membership, enhance their sense of belonging and sense of community within the club. The Personal Trainer will offer members the opportunity to achieve their health and fitness goals. The Personal Trainer is under the direction of the Assistant Superintendent of Recreation.
- Prefer applicants with previous recreation/fitness industry experience.
- Quick thinker with the ability to multi-task and a work record that shows reliability, initiative and productivity.
- Flexible work schedule required.
- Personal Training Certification or ability to obtain certification within 3 months.
- Certified in First Aid/AED/CPR or ability to obtain certification within 3 months.
- Evidence of continuing education through seminars, workshops, home studies, and college courses directly related to the field.
- Physical ability to demonstrate proper equipment usage.
- Physical ability to demonstrate proper exercise technique.
- Excellent communication skills
Flexibile Work Schedule including nights and weekends
The Norris Recreation Center located at 1050 Dunham Road, St. Charles, IL The recreation center opened in 1975 and features a 50 meter indoor pool, 4 indoor tennis courts, cardio/strength equipment, group fitness classes, massage and child care.
Competitive pay based on experiences and fitness industry certifications.