Carlsbad Municipal School Instructional Coach
Under the general supervision of the Directors of Curriculum and Instruction and the Principal, the Instructional Coach will serve as a resource and consultant for instructional staff and principals to improve students' success at Desert Willow.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in education, Reading degree preferred.
- Qualifications as established by the New Mexico Public Education Department.
- A valid New Mexico teaching license with endorsements as needed.
- Five or more years of professional related experience in education as a teacher or administrator.
- Proven interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and participate with staff and public.
Directors of Curriculum and Instruction, Principal