Substitute Educational Aide, Three Rivers Local Schools
Posted a month ago
Three Rivers Local Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
Rachel Wixey & Associates proudly services Three Rivers Local School District for their substitute classified employees. We are currently recruiting for substitute Special Education Aides for k-12 buildings throughout the district. Previous work experience with school aged children is preferred.
Position Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean criminal background verified through a FBI/BCI background check**
- Aide Permit (We can assist with the online application process and completion)**
Rachel Wixey & Associates Requirements:
- Three positive professional work references.
- Online Public School Works Training (We Provide):
- Blood-Borne Pathogens
- School Lock Down
- Child Abuse Prevention & Awareness
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Demonstrates integrity and reliability
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to the students the district serves
- Related experience with special needs children or adults, and/or direct care preferred
- 2019-2020 School Year
- $12.36 Per Hour
- Enrollment in State Employee Retirement System (SERS)
- Options for Minor Medical benefit are available