Bilingual Paraprofessional in our bilingual Classrooms
The Bilingual (Spanish) Paraprofessional will assist in a classroom setting under the supervision of a certified instructor.
Other duties as assigned may include supervision of areas, but not limited to classrooms, washrooms, playgrounds,
before and after school supervision, as well as general supervision of cafeteria, library, hallways, and other instructional
settings as determined by administrator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation and adoption of instructional materials.
- Assist with the supervision, instruction of students as directed; assist the teacher with all aspects of the daily instructional program
Assist with the maintenance of accurate records on student progress.
- Participates in staff development activities as directed by contract.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by administration.
35 hours a week, 7 hours a day.
- Paraprofessional letter, Aide approval
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Bilingual speaking
Tioga School & Johnson Schools
Click Apply button or apply online at www.bsd2.org