JobID 9777 : Behavior Specialist (#425781)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
TITLE: Behavior Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Alternative Education, READY Program
LOCATION: 45 E. University Ave. Champaign, IL
DATE AVAILABILITY: August 7, 2018
Work Days: 180 work days
- Strong verbal and written communicator skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work with staff, students, and parents.
- Knowledge of working with at-risk students and at least 3 years of experience working in schools
- Knowledge of educational settings and resources.
- B.A. or B.S. requried, preferrable in an education related field
- Other qualifications as deemed necessary by the Regional Superintendent.
- Any of the above qualifications may be waived by the Regional Superintendent when necessary.
- Based upon educational qualifications and years of experience
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Cud 10
PO Box 50, Paxton, IL 60957-0050
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246