Job | Posted 4 months ago
WORK SCHEDULE: 4 hours per week
- $15.00 per hour
Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Performs equipment and First Aid checks.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate reports, deposits, incident and safety records.
- Secures facility.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
A. REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Preferred six months experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified,
- CPR Certified,
- Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. without assistance.
- Swim without assistance.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Maintains professional expectations and dress.
- Adhers to facility rules and regulations.
Sahuarita Unified School District
350 W. Sahuarita Road Building 10, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
At the following locations
Sahuarita Aquatics Center
Mailing: 350 W Sahuarita Road Physical: 16230 W Starlight View Lane, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143