JobID 195 : Special Education Teacher Assistant/Instructional Aide (#412378)
Posted 2 years ago
Scope of duties:
- To cooperate with the teacher to assist in carrying out the instructional program by working with individual students or small groups under the supervision of the teacher.
- Under the supervision of the teacher to provide instruction in specific areas as planned by the classroom instructional team.
- Under the supervision of the teacher and the clinical team to implement appropriate therapeutic strategies as designed by the educational and clinical team.
- To participate fully in scheduled supervision meetings with the rest of the team.
- To assist in writing quarterly reports, IEP goals and objectives, end-of-year reports, etc.
- Under the supervision of the program principal to provide coverage for the classroom teacher due to meetings, trainings, or other activities that require the teacher to be absent.
- To participate in in-service training sessions and other professional development activities as may be provided from time to time.
- Other duties as assigned by the classroom teacher, program principal/executive director.