Non-English Language Interpreter/Translator (multiple positions; assigned as needed)
Job | Posted 3 years ago
- Strong written or spoken language skills in both English and the target language
- Extensive vocabulary in both English and the target language
- Strong familiarity with both American and the target culture
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely in both English and the target language
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (strongly preferred)
May Interview After
- Language Interpreters/Translators translate written District correspondence and orally interpret for students/families whose primary language is a language other than English.
- The District currently serves students from 70+ non-English linguistic backgrounds. Applicants are being sought from all non-English languages.
- Employment is at-will and assignments are made on an as-needed basis.
- The hourly wage is $15/hour.
- Please review the attahced job description for additional details.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Unit S.D. #10
3358 Big Pine Trail , Champaign, IL 61822
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246