Substitute Teacher Aide; multiple positions available
Job | Posted 3 years ago
- Valid Illinois Paraprofessional License (see attached for more information)
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students, and parents
- Good human relations and communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more
- Ability to bend, stoop, turn, squat or lift in order to serve student needs
- Substitute Teacher Aide compensation starts at $89.88/day ($12.84/hour). Additional compensation is offered to substitutes who complete professional development coursework.
- Substitute Teacher Aides who accept 15+ assignments in a month receive a $50/month bonus.
- Substitute Teacher Aide employment is on an at-will basis. Work is usually available five days per week, however, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute. Substitutes are eligible to apply for permanent positions as they become available.
- Please contact the Substitute Coordinators at (217) 351-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Unit S.D. #10
3358 Big Pine Trail , Champaign, IL 61822
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246