JobID 12412 : Substitute Teacher; multiple positions available (#412166)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
- Valid Illinois Substitute Teaching License (can be obtained if you possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher education and the District will help with this process, if needed)
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Substitute Teacher compensation starts at $100/day. Additional compensation is offered to experienced substitutes, Unit 4 Teacher retirees, long-term substitutes, and substitutes who complete professional development coursework.
- Substitute Teachers who accept 15+ assignments in a month receive a $50/month bonus.
- Substitute Teacher employment is on an at-will basis. Work is usually available five days per week, however, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute. Substitutes are eligible to apply for permanent positions as they become available.
- Please contact the Substitute Coordinators at (217) 351-3800 or email@example.com if you have specific questions.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Cud 10
PO Box 50, Paxton, IL 60957-0050
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246