Substitute School Bus Mechanic; multiple positions available
Job | Posted 3 years ago
- Must be at least 21 years of age (preferred)
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver's License, "Class B" CDL License is preferred
- An Automatic Service Excellence certification is preferred
- Possess good human relations and communication skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic hand tools and air tools.
- Possess a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment.
- Qualified candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Substitute employment is on an at-will basis. Substitute Mechanics are eligible to apply for permanent positions as they become available.
- Questions about this position should be directed to Director of Transportation Amy Magrini at (217) 351-3993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Unit S.D. #10
3358 Big Pine Trail , Champaign, IL 61822
At the following locations
1400 N Hagan Dr , Champaign , IL 61820
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246