Kids Plus After School Program Bilingual (Spanish & English) Activity Leaders (multiple positions available)
Job | Posted 3 years ago
- Bilingual in Spanish & English
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience Working with Children 5-12 Years of Age
- Good Human Relations & Communication Skills
- Ability to be Flexible to Meet the Needs and Interests of Children
- Reliable Transportation
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year. Interviews will occur throughout the year as necessary to ensure adequate supervision of students.
- Applicants for these positions must be bilingual (Spanish & English). Applicants who are not bilingual should not submit an application for this vacancy. Non-bilingual applicants are instead encouraged to apply for the other Kids Plus vacancy (JobID: 11001).
- Please review the attached job description for more information.
- Wage & Fringe Benefit information can be found in the attached document.
- Candidates who begin their employment as Activity Leaders are eligible for promotions to Site Director and Assistant Site Director positions within the Kids Plus Program.
- Please call the Kids Plus office at (217) 351-3719 with questions about the hiring process.
Paxton-Buckley-Loda Unit S.D. #10
3358 Big Pine Trail , Champaign, IL 61822
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246