Instructional Clerk - Grades K-5 non-aligned
License and Certification Qualifications: None required.
Education Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience Qualifications: Experience working with the public preferred.
Skills Qualifications: General clerical skills, such as typing, filing, etc., computer literacy, and knowledge of basic office machines.
Primary Responsibilities: Assist with the preparation, organization, and maintenance of the instructional program and school processes and procedures.
1. Assist the administrative staff with various clerical duties.
2. Handle duplicating and laminating requests in a timely manner.
3. Answer phones and contact parents for various concerns.
4. File important information.
5. Assist with the distribution of materials to staff, students, and parents.
6. Assist classroom teachers with various projects.
7. Distribute mail to staff members.
8. Complete inventory of materials.
9. Assist with the preparation of special school activities.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.