Coord Appl Programming - Info Systems & Support
License and Certification Qualifications: Valid Georgia Educator's Certificate in Educational Leadership and/or Support Personnel License issued by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission.
Education Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Experience Qualifications: Four years experience in programming, analysis, and management required. Two years experience in a leadership position in the information system field preferred.
Skills Qualifications: Ability to project and generate positive supervision; ability to be customer service oriented to internal and external customers and effectively communicate with school system employees; ability to conceptualize abstract concepts and translate user needs and problems into creative solutions; and ability to analyze and solve problems.
Primary Responsibilities: Coordinate and manage the analysis, design, and development for designated analytic projects.
1. Coordinate gathering requirements, assigning development tasks, monitoring progress, and assisting in the implementation of assigned activities.
2. Maintain working relationship and general knowledge of other areas of the department and division.
3. Maintain working relationship and general knowledge of user business and operations.
4. Maintain technical expertise in the information systems field.
5. Provide feedback in the development of the departmental budget.
6. Contribute to the strategic planning for the department and various applications.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.