Freshman Volleyball Coach
The Freshman Volleyball Coach is responsible to the Principal, Athletic Director, and the Varsity Volleyball Coach. The Freshman Coach will assist the Head Coach in providing leadership and direction to the sport program. Freshman coaches should be knowledgeable of and adhere to the policies of Brillion High School.
1. Ability to supervise and motivate student athletes.
2. Knowledge of the sport.
3. Knowledge of WIAA and the Brillion School District rules and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Carry out all duties as outlined by the Head Coach.
2. Work to gain a full understanding of the system employed by the Head Coach.
3. Work with the Head Coach to prepare practice plans.
4. Have an awareness of all equipment, problems related to equipment or facilities, and inform the Head Coach of these problems.
5. Continue to improve yourself through attending clinics, reading related materials, and general observations. It is recommended that you attend the WIAA rules meeting.
6. Attend staff meetings as called and make suggestions to the head coach.
7. Attend athletic awards programs for your sport.
8. Dress in appropriate coaching attire at all practice sessions.
9. Be in direct charge of the team at all times including the locker room and the bus.