JobID 159 : Regional Substitute Teacher (West) (#390311)
Posted 3 months ago
|POSITION||Regional Substitute Teacher|
|PAY RATE||$87 - $100 Per Day|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support schools in Cuyahoga County for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. We are looking for regional substitute teachers that are committed to work 4 days per week at assigned district locations. Regional substitutes will work closely with our office to fill important morning absences that make the majority of needs.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping close proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Bachelor’s degree – any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Committed to work 4 days per week.
- Must work Mondays and Fridays.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS).
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Consistent scheduling.
- Exposure to the Education field.
- Networking and professional references.
- Brooklyn City Schools
- Parma City Schools
- Rocky River