Regional Substitute Teacher (West)
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Regional Substitute Teacher|
|PAY RATE||$87 - $100 Per Day|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support schools in Cuyahoga County for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. We are looking for regional substitute teachers that are committed to work 4 days per week at assigned district locations. Regional substitutes will work closely with our office to fill important morning absences that make the majority of needs.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping close proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Bachelor’s degree – any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Committed to work 4 days per week.
- Must work Mondays and Fridays.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS).
- No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Consistent scheduling.
- Exposure to the Education field.
- Networking and professional references.
- Brooklyn City Schools
- Parma City Schools
- Rocky River