Approximately 20 hours per week.
Rate of Pay: $25.00 per hour
Conduct training in occupational safety and health topics.
Assist in the RTC Assessment Center.
Provide resources and services to anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control safety risks in the workplace.
Conduct safety inspections and audits.
Monitor trainees in computer lab.
Assist in the development of curriculum.
Interface with business and industrial owners/managars/workers.
1. Training and certification in safety instruction.
2. At least (6) years work experience in occupational safety and health.
3. Professional written and verbal communication skills.
4. Customer service oriented background.
5. Excellent planning and organizational skills.
6. Excellent computer skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
7. Strong and effective presentation skills to deliver training in a number of different settings.
For more information, please contact 304-348-1346.
This is not a regular position of employment and has no benefits or rights under
WV Code 18A et seq. will be provided. Successful applicants will execute a temporary contract