SUBSTITUTE Educational Aide
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL AIDES. Educational Aides have a variety of assignments as follows: ISS Aide, Playground Aide, Nurse Aides, Special Education Aides, Library Aide. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Substitutes work in various buildings. Hours for substitute vary per building needs. Current substitute educational aide hourly rate is $8.50.
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks.
- Obtain a Educational Aide Permit through the Ohio Department of Education (once hired).
- Ensure safety of students.
- Work with students both individually and in small groups.
- Interact in a positive manner with staff, students and parents.
- Promote good public relations by personal appearance, attitude and conversation.
Please complete the employment application through this online system.
Any questions please contact Chrys Thompson, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at 614.491.8044 ext. 1202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org