Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIANS. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Substitutes work in various buildings. Hours for substitute custodians is mostly for our second shifts from 2pm to 10pm or 3pm to 11pm. Current substitute custodian hourly rate is $11.00
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the community.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
- An understanding of cleaning chemicals usage and storage is needed.
Please complete the employment application through this online system.
?Any questions please contact Chrys Thompson, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at 614.491.8044 ext. 1202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org