Coach Assistant Gymnastics - Byron Public Schools
Job | Posted 5 days ago
Asst. Gymnastics Coaching position
The Byron High School gymnastics program is looking for an asst. coach. This coach will have the opportunity to guide and direct the team in practices and competitions. The coach will place emphasis on individual player development and growth over the length of the gymnastics season. Practices occur at the Byron Gymnastics Center and begin just prior to the winter season.
- Program development grades 7-12, lends support to the activities department, the youth gymnastics program, and to the vision and mission of the district.
- Experience as a coach or as a participant in the sport.
- Must have sound knowledge and background of the sport they are coaching.
- Must be able to relate to student-athletes in a positive manner and be a good role model.
- Builder of strong, positive relationships with all stakeholder groups.
- High energy, innovative, and an effective communicator.
- Caring role model, excellent knowledge of the sport and skills.
- Believes that all athletes can attain high levels of success. Possesses the knowledge and skills to build effective educational experiences that benefit all students.
- Functions as an effective member of the educational/school team.
- Possesses a growth-mindset, strong listening skills, and provides athletes opportunities to be involved in the community.
- Fosters team-building and respect while developing players as athletes and individuals.
Byron Public Schools
1887 2nd Avenue NW , Byron, MN 55920
At the following locations
Byron High School
1887 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10029, USA 1887 2nd Ave NW, Byron, MN 55920
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200