JobID 421 : (PA) Van Driver BCIU (#381695)
Posted 2 years ago
MissionOne van drivers transport students with special needs as directed, while promoting high safety standards, ensuring all equipment is used properly, evaluating route efficiency, and maintaining thorough communication with supervisor of transportation and school administration.
- Transport students to and from school and/or to specified programs as directed
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly environment on the van; take all reasonable precautions to protect students and vehicle
- Ensure all safety equipment (car seats, booster seats, safety vests, etc.) are used properly
- Report any delays, accidents, or other traffic situations
- Comply with all traffic regulations in order to operate a vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Follow safety rules as students enter and exit bus
- Attend to individual students' needs as necessary
- Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other related duties as assigned by school administration and MissionOne
- Adhere to all MissionOne and school districts policies and procedures including accident guidelines, snow procedures, paperwork submission, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Pennsylvania driver's license with a record of safe driving
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprinting
- School Health Form: Physical and Tuberculosis Test
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification
- Clean DMV Record
- Valid Driver's License
Why Work for MissionOne?
MissionOne was established in 2009 with the vision of helping all students achieve their maximum potential. A leader in the field of educational staffing and management, MissionOne enhances the quality of student support by providing highly skilled paraprofessional, clerical, and other support personnel to school districts. As a MissionOne employee, you will enjoy the security of working in a permanent position. We will give you the individualized attention and ongoing support that you need to succeed!
MissionOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.