(PA) Head Start Family Support Provider BCIU
Posted 2 years ago
This position supports and assists families as they identify and meet their own goals through a family centered case management model for developing and carrying out the program. The Family Support Provider will assist with the completion of the child health requirements and other required screenings and assessments.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred
- Associates Degree or higher in Social Work and Human Behavior
- Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of social work and human behavior
- Must be First Aid Certified and CPR Certified
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprinting
- School Health Form: Physical and Tuberculosis Test
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Form 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification
Why Work for MissionOne?
MissionOne was established in 2009 with the vision of helping all students achieve their maximum potential. A leader in the field of educational staffing and management, MissionOne enhances the quality of student support by providing highly skilled paraprofessional, clerical, and other support personnel to school districts. As a MissionOne employee, you will enjoy the security of working in a permanent position. We will give you the individualized attention and ongoing support that you need to succeed!
MissionOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.