(NJ) Lunch Aide Teaneck School District
Posted 3 years ago
Under the direction of a school administrator, MissionOne school district lunch aides assist in the maintenance of an orderly, safe and pleasant atmosphere in the cafeteria by helping and supervising students during breakfast, lunch, recess and dismissal time.
- Supervise students in the cafeteria during meals.;
- Establish an efficient and orderly means of purchasing lunches/food items from the cafeteria.;
- Circulate among the tables during the mealtime so as to be available to children who need help or resolve problems that arise.
- Help students develop proper eating habits in the areas of manners and nutrition.;
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, hallways, and/or during before and after school programs if applicable.
- Ensures the cleanliness of tables and surrounding areas by washing tables when students leave the cafeteria.
- Assist in establishing, implementing and supervising orderly disposal of food waste, return of trays and dismissal from the cafeteria.
- Provide playground equipment and assume responsibility for daily storage after playground period.
- Assist in organizing various play activities and games as approved by building administration.
- Assist with bus loading and unloading during arrival and departure of students
- Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other related duties as assigned by school administration and MissionOne
- Understand and adhere to all MissionOne and school district policies and procedures
- High School Diploma
- Valid New Jersey Criminal History Approval Letter
- Tuberculosis test reflecting negative results, obtained within 6 months of initial employment
Why Work for MissionOne?
MissionOne was established in 2009 with the vision of helping all students achieve their maximum potential. A leader in the field of educational staffing and management, MissionOne enhances the quality of student support by providing highly skilled paraprofessional, clerical, and other support personnel to school districts. As a MissionOne employee, you will enjoy the security of working in a permanent position. We will give you the individualized attention and ongoing support that you need to succeed!
MissionOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.