Theology Teacher for College Preparatory School
Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin School, a thriving, coeducational Catholic college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame, seeks a faith-filled, creative, collaborative, and tech-savvy THEOLOGY TEACHER to challenge and support our students spiritually, intellectually, and morally as they grow in their relationship with the Lord and prepare for lives of leadership and service in the Church and the world.
The ideal candidate will:
- appreciate and advance the school's mission, vision, and core values in the classroom and beyond
- enthusiastically share the Catholic faith in developmentally appropriate ways that engage our students and encourage them to respond to Jesus' call in their lives
- be prepared and willing to take an active role in the school's faith formation program, including retreats and social justice initiatives
- demonstrate understanding and professional expertise in linking curriculum, instruction, and assessment, especially as they relate to preparing students for college success
- be experienced with and eager to contribute to collaborative activities such as professional learning communities
- hold or be eligible for appropriate certification from the Diocese of Cleveland.