Chemistry Teacher for College Preparatory School
Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin School, a thriving, coeducational Catholic college preparatory high school sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame, seeks a creative, collaborative, and tech-savvy Chemistry teacher to challenge and support our students as they pursue academic excellence and prepare for lives of leadership and service.
The ideal candidate will:
- appreciate and advance the school’s mission, vision, and core values in the classroom and beyond.
- demonstrate understanding and professional expertise in linking curriculum, instruction, and assessment, especially as they relate to preparing students for college success.
- be experienced with and eager to contribute to collaborative activities, especially professional learning communities.
- be willing to advise student co-curricular activities
- hold appropriate licensure from the State of Ohio.