ReGeneration Schools (formally Victory Education Partners, Chicago) is a nonprofit school management organization that supports three (3) Chicago International Charter Schools (CICS - public charter schools): CICS Avalon, CICS Basil, and CICS Washington Park. Our mission is to create high performing schools that will close the student achievement gap for low-income students. In total, these schools serve over 1,600 students. We are committed to ensuring all students are prepared to attend and succeed in high school and beyond. We will only get there with great people on our team. .
Reporting to the Director of Talent, the Recruitment Coordinator plays a critical role in helping to recruit, develop, and retain our talented staff. This individual will work closely with hiring managers from applicant interview to onboarding to achieve our mission.
- Manage recruitment outreach for school network (post and maintain job listings, attend recruitment events and job fairs, advertisements, social media, college tour/informationals)
- Develop and implement strategies to generate applications from qualified candidates, and to meet individual and team goals for volume and quality
- Manage communications with candidates and use ReGeneration’s systems to track and update application status.
- Draft and maintain job descriptions.
- Review applicant files and conduct initial screening/interviews.
- Schedule and manage logistic details for interview sessions
- Assist the Director of Talent with staff onboarding and other human resources details.
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a school or community based organization ideally in an urban setting
- Recruiting, sales, and/or marketing experience desirable
- Self-directed, data driven, and results-oriented
- Outstanding communicator and writer; able to make the case for the importance of high-quality teachers for low-income children, and of the attractiveness of urban teaching as a career
- Outstanding professional demeanor and customer service skills
- Strong organization, follow-up, and information management skills, including Excel and talent management software proficiency
- Values diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspectives
- Flexibility to work events on weekends.
- Demonstrate ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Reliable transportation for travel to campuses and recruitment events.
- Thrives in evolving, fast-paced, high-change dynamic organizations
Competitive salary (based on experience; 401k and health benefits).
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted online at http://victoryep.com/careers/chicago/.
For more information about our schools visit our website at http://regenerationschools.org/.
Victory is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.