Speech Language Pathologist
Central Kansas Cooperative in Education seeks candidates for the position of Speech Language Pathologist for the 2020-21 school year.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications that support our cooperative mission "to provide specialized instruction to identified special education students with diverse learning needs and abilities. This is accomplished through partnership and collaboration with families and general education by providing a continuum of services in the least restrictive environment."
• Valid Kansas license in SLP from KDHE.
• Knowledge of special education law.
• Maintain accurate, complete and confidential records as required by law, cooperative policy and administrative regulations.
• Knowledge of research-based SLP practices and procedures.
• Work harmoniously with others and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents and staff.
• Ability and commitment to practice cultural competency and demonstrate respect for diversity.
• Ability to work closely with staff and parents to improve the student education process.
Highly competitive salary offered + $3000 annual stipend + excellent BC/BS health insurance + $1000 annual district contibution into a 403 (b) retirement plan annually in addition to salary and benefits