Location & Hours: Varies
• Holds LPN Licensure in good standing with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Possesses Ohio Educational Aide certificate or is willing to obtain, in accordance with the ODE.
• Is self-directed and able to learn required skills for the position.
• Displays the ability to physically manage students with disabilities.
• Displays congenial disposition and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Has one or more years of pediatric-related experience (preferred).
• Has experience with personal computers.
• Holds a current CPR/AED certification.
• Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license