Job | Posted 4 months ago
- Supporting a student with multiple needs in daily living and educational tasks, assisting the classroom teacher, and supporting the classroom management plan.
- Experience working with special needs children a plus but not required. Will train.
- 32.5 hours/week 5 days per week pay rate TBD
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicant must hold an Aide Certificate/License through ODE or be willing to apply for one.
- Classroom experience with students with intensive needs.
- Must be able to lift and carry over 60 lbs. and be on the floor if necessary.
- Documented evidence of clear criminal record.
Please contact the ESC of Medina County at 330-723-6393 x 125
Medina County ESC
124 W Washington Street , Medina, OH 44256
At the following locations
Medina County Board of DD
4691 Windfall Rd , Medina, OH 44256
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294