Part-Time Bus Aide, Northwood Local Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Part-Time Bus Aide|
|LOCATION||Northwood Local Schools|
|PAY RATE||$9.20 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates proudly supports Northwood Local Schools for substitute classified and support staff fulfillment. We are currently recruiting Bus Aides to assist with transporting children to and from school on a daily basis.This position is ideal for someone close to the school, with a flexible schedule. You will be responsible to report to the school for pick up and drop off.
- AM Route: 6:30 AM / 9:00 AM
- PM Route: 1:00 PM / 4:00 PM
- Bus Garage - 850 Lemoyne Road Northwood, OH 43619
*For the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, this district will have a hybrid option for students, which blends online instruction with limited classroom time. Substitute Teachers are needed to support this model and training will be provided*
- Three Positive Work References
Contingent (After Hire)
- Aide Permit Issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Clean FBI/BCI Background Checks (Dated within 12 Months)
- Enrollment in School Employee Retirement System (SERS)
- Options for Minor Medical benefit are available