JobID 604 : Substitute Special Education Teacher (Oregon, OH) (#378492)
Posted a year ago
|POSITION||Substitute Special Education Teacher|
|PAY RATE||$82 Per Day|
|HOW TO APPLY||Online: www.rachelwixey.com|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support North Point Educational Service Center for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities in Oregon City School classrooms. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds student.
- Bachelor’s degree - any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part-time; on-call;
- 2016-2017 School Year
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- Options for minor medical benefits
- Wynn Preschool