Regional Substitute Aide (Lorain, OH)
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Regional Substitute Aide (Lorain, OH)|
|PAY RATE||$8.55 - $12.00 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support schools in Lorain County for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. We are looking for regional substitute educational aides that that are committed to work 4 days per week at assigned school districts locations. Our regional substitute educational aides will work closely with our office to fill high important daily absences.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Committed to work 4 days per week.
- Must work Mondays and Fridays.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit ($25).
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds students.
- Enrollment School Employees Retirement System (SERS).
- Options for Minor Medical Benefits.
- Flexible schedule - no holidays or weekends.
- Networking opportunities.
- Community involvement.