JobID 594 : Substitute Special Education Aide (Collins, OH) (#378484)
Posted 15 days ago
|POSITION||Substitute Special Education Aide|
|LOCATION||Western Reserve Local Schools|
|PAY RATE||$10.50 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support the North Point Educational Service Center for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities within Western Reserve Local Schools. Special education aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds student.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with special needs school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 365 days of hire (Cost varies per agency).
- Part-time; on-call;
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System
- Options for minor medical benefits