Substitute Custodian, Northwood Local Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||Northwood, OH 43619|
|PAY RATE||$10.00 Per Hour|
|HOW TO APPLY||www.rachelwixey.com|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Northwood Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute cleaners play an important role in our schools by maintaining a safe and clean learning environment.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Online PublicSchoolWORKS: School Safety & Compliance training.
*For the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, this district will have a hybrid option for students, which blends online instruction with limited classroom time. Substitute Teachers are needed to support this model and training will be provided*
- Works with others in a group or team.
- Services, cleans, or supplies restrooms.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Responsible for the health and safety of others.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, or mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Works with floor polishers, ladders or industrial vacuums.
- Includes exposure to contaminants.
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)